Information on using Web Map Services (WMS)The maps listed below are provided as a Web Map Service (WMS). A WMS allows direct access to the geodata of these maps.
- Google Earth, ESRI ArcGIS Explorer, etc.,
- Internet mapping application with WMS-Importer.
Even if the adress of a WMS looks like a normal internet adress (URL), it is not intended for use in a browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.). Currently we provide the following services (German Language only):
- Geothermal installations (connected with attribute data)
- Areas with possible hydrothermal use
- Map A - areas with proven hydrothermal potential
- Map B - areas with assumed hydrothermal potential
- Map C - areas with petrothermal potential
- Map D - compilation of the maps A-C
- CCS - possible conflicts with CO2 storage